Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Blind Hens

The Blind Hens or "Ayam Buta"(java language)What does it mean we make the chicken to be blind? No no ... The Blind Hens or "chicken blindness" is a traditional game. Honestly, I feel weird when saying "Blind Chicken" then let's use The Blind Hens. Hahahaha ...
This game is a traditional game in Latvia. We need four more people to play this game. We must choose a specific place like a room. After that, the leader is selected.Here means the leader is the one who covered her eyes with a cloth or anything (as long as it is safe for the eyes) and have to rotate (pivot on her own natural) as much as how old it is now. During the play the leader himself, the other players hide themselves. The task leader is looking for players who had been hiding. The players can move around and clap in order to hear their leader and try to catch them. If the leader touches another player, the player caught becomes the new leader and so on.
I never played this game as a kid, and I had a bad experience will this game. At that time, me and my brothers playing a game similar to this game on the bed!! You can imagine what if the blindfolded person fall down? Yup ... There are 2 likelihood injured or not. At that time, my brother be the one who closed his eyes and he fell>, <. As a result, he had to get stitches in his chin and injuries made an impression until now. If, then we are not playing on the bed of this kind of thing will not happen. My advice choose a safe place when playing this game because of course you all do not want bad things happen instead? One thing, I would not play this game when my age was a big enough numbers because I do not want to play me that much because it is indeed confusing! Hahahaha ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment