Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Topfschlagen

Topfschlagen? Is it? Yup, if we look at the Big Indonesian Dictionary I'm sure we'll never find it because Topfschlagen is derived from the German ...

Apparently in Germany, Topfschlagen is a traditional game. In a world Topfschlagenknown as Hit The Pot. The game is often played by young children because motivateda gift but it is not impossible this game is not played by adults.

How to play this game is that there is a child who is blindfolded (or whatever it may use as long as it's not dangerous objects to the eyes ^ ^) and there are people who hide a prize at the bottom of the pan. The pot was hidden somewhere. Children areblindfolded before taking Sutil and look for the pot by crawling. During the search forthe pot, the child must Sutil slammed on the floor. After finding the pot, then the childmay have a hidden prize.

Hmmm ... This game is very exciting. Not only play, but we can also get a prize even though the prize is not much ... For me, the pleasure I received when it receives the prize will make me forget it. If only I was a kid, I'll often play Topfschlagen to get theprize. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment